Grab will be devaluing the exchange rate of GrabRewards Points with effect from tomorrow (2nd March 2020). Until Grab reveals the details of the exchange rate tomorrow, we won’t know to what extent the devaluation will occur, but suffice to say, it likely will not be in favour of the consumer (us).
This is a reminder to all of us card optimizers; do redeem your points by end of day today!
If you would like to get the maximum rewards from your credit cards, do consider subscribing to our upcoming newsletter and follow us on Facebook to stay updated on the latest tips, tricks, and hacks to get the most out of your credit cards.
If you enjoyed this article, you may also be interested in:
- WhatCard’s list of best credit card sign up promotions
- Does the MCO Visa Card live up to all its hype?
- A workaround for paying bills with GrabPay Credits
- Best cashback credit cards to use with SimplyGo for paying Bus/MRT fares
- Amex is excluding GrabPay topup from credit card rewards from March (except for Amex True Cashback)