💳 WhatCard Community

Help Required: Merchants with unknown MCC Codes

As you may know, we rely on MCC (Merchant Category Code) codes to map the various credit card rewards to the different merchants. We are consistently adding new merchants to WhatCard, but need to know the MCC code for the merchants in order to include them. If you know the MCC for any of the below merchants (or others we do not currently have), please share in this thread to help us grow the list of merchants for everyones benefit! :smile:

• Marriott Bonvoy
  • Typo
  • Yankee Candles
  • Entertainer
  • ClassPass
  • Coursera
  • Fedex
  • Fiverr
  • Give.Asia
  • Hoolah
  • HReasily
  • Points.com
  • Renthero
  • CFA (exam fees)
  • Traveller World
  • Universal Traveller
  • Winter Time
1 Like

I have a contribution regarding a few merchants.

Universal traveller and hoolah have the same MCC code of 5399. Purchased from both before

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing this @alanwong00 !! We have updated our backend data accordingly and it should be reflected soon.

Do let us know if you have other MCC data for stores we might not cover yet and we will gladly add them in as well :slight_smile:

Revolut is operating under MCC 6012.

It used to qualify for UOB One’s quarterly cash back (I called UOB’s customer service to verify before), but looks like not anymore with the latest TnC.

Hi @randomx welcome to our community and thanks for sharing!

Have updated accordingly, will guess that Revolut would be unfortunately excluded from most credit card rewards…

Does anyone knows what is the MMC for FIL SPA Intelligence PL?

Not asked in this thread but noticed Smiggle has missing MCC when I searched.

UOB CSO confirm MCC is 5942 for Smiggle. HTH!

Also, The Learning Lab MCC 8299 no longer qualifies for cash rebates or UNI$ from UOB cards.

Accordingly it doesn’t accrue towards bonus interests for ONE account. Learnt this the hard way! :sob: