Thanks for trying out WhatCard and visiting our forum. As you could probably tell, WhatCard is very much still in beta phase - the goal being to incrementally improve and add functionality over time based on your feedback.
Wanted to take the opportunity here to share with you what we currently have planned in the pipeline so that you know whats coming up for WhatCard :
Ongoing Work that will never stop
- Visual and user interface improvements (e.g. lock the search bar at the top of the page, add link to merchant webpages)
- Continue to add to the list of merchants (currently 450+), both from our research as well as your submissions
- Correct errors/mistakes/typos
- Update credit card rewards info/criteria as and when they change
- Complete the list of miles cards (currently have 20+ cards covered)
- Add Cashback cards
- Add user profiles - this will allow you to customize which card rewards you want to see, and also ‘favourite’ merchants so that you can follow them more easily
- Add Categories (Dining, Travel, Electronics, Fashion, etc.) to make it easier to sort and view merchants
Post-Phase 1- these really depend on the community feedback we receive, some initial ideas:
- Rewards Calculator/Stimulator - I am planning to spend $XXX on A and B and C merchants, what is the total rewards I can get based on different cards?
- Credit Card Recommender - I currently spend on average $XXX across A, B, C merchants, which card should i add to what i own to maximise my rewards?
- your suggestions here
We will need all your feedback to build a tool that best fits your needs - so please feel free to share with us any thoughts, ideas, or suggestions on what would best solve your problems
The WhatCard Team