πŸ’³ WhatCard Community

Feedback for WhatCard.sg

Sorry. We’ll still looking into the bug at the moment.

Thank you for letting us now! This was an easy one to fix so OCBC titanium rewards should be showing correctly again.

1 Like

Hi there! I would recommend improving mobile responsiveness for the search area at the top. At the moment, the search inputs take up 90% of the screen height on portrait mode that the available space for search results is too small to effectively scroll up and down.

This is how it looks like on an iPhone 7!

Please consider making the search input area shorter, or allow it to collapse/expand!

1 Like

Hi, any updates regarding DBS Live Fresh? :grin:

Website is down due to expired certificate! Also checkboxes and optional textbox for others for which cards we own would be good to collect user preferences. Please renew the cert soon and happy new year!

Hi, any updates on DBS Live Fresh bug? I still can’t see it on the website :sweat_smile:

Hi @Cheryl0099 welcome to our WhatCard community :smiley:

Thanks for pointing out, we have fixed the expired certificate issue and site should be up and running properly now!

1 Like

Hi @Hidayat ,

So sorry for the delay.

Live Fresh unfortunately has not been updated yet. Rest assure we will comment here once we updated it.

just want to say thanks for creating and sharing this! appreciate your content and tone of articles! let us know how we could help!

Hi Team WhatCard

This is a very commendable effort and I applaud you on this project on helping consumers come up with a more informed decision with regards to credit card.

I would like to suggest adding ICBC Credit Cards, in particular the ICBC zodiac card and the ICBC global travel mastercard.

Cheers!